Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

HELP! my parents are going to divorce!!!!! wot can i do!!!?

my parents r going to divorce!!! my dad is certainly going tosend my mum and my sisters to egypt!! and i don't know hoo to stay wid! (my sisterz r twinz and a little baby one the twinz r in nursey and da other one is 2 and a half!) dat happened about once or twice before (last year) but they never really did divorce. my dad's best friend convinced him last year. but dis year my dad wouldn't get convinced! in egypt, life is sooo hard that i can't live der. i'm not good in arabic studies so i can't go to a skool der. it has to be english! (i've been in an english skool 4om wen i was in nursery!) and now do u think i should live wid my dad and convince him through da dayz by acting sick so he'll feel worried about me? or do u think i shall live wid my mum?!?! i agree about staying in qatar! but r there other wayz i can sto all dis!?

my dad wants a divorce cuz da house is not well organized when it is! my dad dozent like anything out of its place (just like the demon headmaster) plz help!

u know wot? my dad is going to divorce cuz, my dad saw a grape seed on the floor which was in the corner of the room, and he was going to burst out from anger! my friend says it's pathetic and i think it is too but, wot can i do?! life! which internal genius, would make da house as clean as dat wid o single peck on the ground?

the house can't be utterly clean! so what if it had a tiny minature thing on da ground?

now plz tell me wot exactly can i do?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Favorite Answer

poor you!try to stay with your mom cause your dad seems to be very inconsiderate and might never change.Learn arabic and english well to have a good chance for education in Egypt.

Mothers almost always get custody of the children. Talk to your mother and ask her if she can get custody during any seperation or later divorce. Your Dad still loves you very much and that will never change and your Mom loves you very very much that too will never change. But we adults often do stupid things.