Why is Beyonce still hogging up the spotlight?

i guess destiny's child wasn't enough mic hogging. i mea c'mon. with this dreamgirls im starting to forget there was ACTUALLY two other girls in the movie. im not trying to hate. shes a good singer but damn let the other girls get some shine for once.

Favorite Answer

Beyonce does not hog the spotlight, the spotlight hugs her.

The media is currently infatuated with her, just like they are with other celebrities (ex: Jennifer Lopez).

They are setting up the environment so that when she 'fails' the fall will be harder. That's what the media does best to make their cash.

It's not Beyonce's fault, one of the other girls in dreamgirls said in an e! news thingy that the film studio made her 2nd fiddle to Beyonce.

It's B's publisist that made it that way.

I saw a doco on Destiny's Child and B was saying how great it was to go solo but it was better having 2 others on stage with her SHARING the experiance with.

• Shay

I agree with you soo much. It appears that the media acts as if Beyonce is the only person in Dreamgirls. I saw Oprah on Friday starring the Dreamgirls cast and Jennifer Hudson received a very long and strong standing ovation from the audience. In my opinion, Beyonce gave a jealous look while the audience shouted and clapped for Jennifer Hudson.

• ?

LOL! On a different note (pun intended), I'm going to post something random I answered on another question, so I already realize I'm not answering you question

************

You know what's funny about this? It's been said for awhile that Beyoncé always has bad breath. I never hear the original lyrics to "Irreplaceable" anymore after somebody on my radio station changed the lyrics:

It's your breath

It's your breath

Every time you talk people move to the left (LOL)

You must not brush your teeth

You must not brush your teeth

(And then the very last words are) Your breath is terribllllllllle

Source(s):

93.9 WKYS in DC

woooh hey hey you don't have to ask cuz the answer is already shown just like a wave on a little lake face ;) cuz she,s so damn cute she,s soooo hot and and and and she got a very gr8 voice like ma 1955 radio no really she,s good at least she,s better than britney am kidding britney is the best in the west :)

Very pretty girl but, legs like a line backer !

True. I guess it's due to having a good PR.

yea sure, shes hot though but i feel d same way too....she has to give room for upcomers!!!

she is just so hot, I can look at her and say mmm for hours

she works hard, is talented and beautiful

Those that criticize this girl which they were in her place.