Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

can somebody be punished without any proven guilt?

I have not done any wrong dead that is punishable by Law. However, I have been severelly punished without knowing why? I know that anybody is innocent until is proven that he/she is guilty.

Nobody accused me for anything and they cannot but still I have been treated like the worst criminal. Why?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes the worst punishment is the way people treat you. Its terrible when someone accuses you of something and then you have to deal with a wave of hatred and back stabbing, and nobody believes the truth.

Its sad that their are so many dishonest people that when a person is a genuine human being they are treated like scum because nobody believes that honesty exists.

• Max

No one may be legally punished without being legally proved guilty. If you are being treated unkindly, I think you probably know why. Maybe if it is that bad, you need to go to the law for help.

Of course not. However, the court of public opinion is unlike any other court in expedited trials, severity of punishment, and evidence. So we'll see.

Who punished you? What are the circumstances? Without detail I cannot help you.

• Bart S

... not sure where you're going with this.......