promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

can somebody be punished without any proven guilt?

I have not done any wrong dead that is punishable by Law. However, I have been severelly punished without knowing why? I know that anybody is innocent until is proven that he/she is guilty.

Nobody accused me for anything and they cannot but still I have been treated like the worst criminal. Why?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sometimes the worst punishment is the way people treat you. Its terrible when someone accuses you of something and then you have to deal with a wave of hatred and back stabbing, and nobody believes the truth.

Its sad that their are so many dishonest people that when a person is a genuine human being they are treated like scum because nobody believes that honesty exists.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Max
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No one may be legally punished without being legally proved guilty. If you are being treated unkindly, I think you probably know why. Maybe if it is that bad, you need to go to the law for help.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course not. However, the court of public opinion is unlike any other court in expedited trials, severity of punishment, and evidence. So we'll see.

• 1 decade ago

Who punished you? What are the circumstances? Without detail I cannot help you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bart S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

... not sure where you're going with this.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.