Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

can somebody be punished without any proven guilt?

I have not done any wrong dead that is punishable by Law. However, I have been severelly punished without knowing why? I know that anybody is innocent until is proven that he/she is guilty.

Nobody accused me for anything and they cannot but still I have been treated like the worst criminal. Why?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sometimes the worst punishment is the way people treat you. Its terrible when someone accuses you of something and then you have to deal with a wave of hatred and back stabbing, and nobody believes the truth.

Its sad that their are so many dishonest people that when a person is a genuine human being they are treated like scum because nobody believes that honesty exists.

• Max
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No one may be legally punished without being legally proved guilty. If you are being treated unkindly, I think you probably know why. Maybe if it is that bad, you need to go to the law for help.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course not. However, the court of public opinion is unlike any other court in expedited trials, severity of punishment, and evidence. So we'll see.

• 1 decade ago

Who punished you? What are the circumstances? Without detail I cannot help you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bart S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

... not sure where you're going with this.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.