Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I want an immigration offices addresses?

I'm an Iraqcitizen, and I'd like to leave Iraq, can you give me several immigration offices web addresses to deal with.

Thanks

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The CIS office in Athens covers your part of the world. Here is the contact information:

Officer-in-Charge:

Georgia Papas

Service Area:

The Athens Sub Office has jurisdiction for immigration matters in the following countries: Greece, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.

Where Are We?

Street Address:

United States Embassy

Vassilissis Sofias 91

Athens, Greece

(Please use the public entrance)

Mailing Address FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES and all Express Mail:

Officer-in-Charge

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Department of Homeland Security

c/o American Embassy

Vassilissis Sofias 91

101 60 Athens, Greece

Contacting Us

Hours of Operation:

The office is open to the public Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. It is closed on Greek and American holidays.

Phone: For general inquiries in Greek or English, please call the following numbers: 720-2402, 720-2404 or 720-2405.

Fax: For specific case inquiries, a telefax is preferable. Our telefax number is 729-4303.

Email: USCIS.Athens@dhs.gov

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey i hab or rehab or habib ? no stay ! your people made the mess your in enjoy it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.