promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Please help me know more about first intercourse??

I want to know if it hurts. i am still virgin.

Am i going to bleed?

Does it depend on the partner?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Some girls experiance more pain than others. It depends on your position, his size, and your body.

If you do bleed, it should be minimal. Most girls do not bleed, however if you do most doctors reccomend using a pad and not a tampon. If you hymen is not intact (due to everyday activities) you might not bleed at all.

If you are relaxed and comfortable with your partner, and you both communicate, it should be a pleasurable experiance for both of you.

Remember to use protection from std's.

Source(s): Personal Experiance, Nurse Bennett, RN
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It should not hurt. It may be uncomfortable, but I did not feel any pain. You may or may not bleed, it all depends on your body. Some women bleed and some women don't. I did not. If you do bleed, it won't be that much and it won't last long. Just make sure you and your partner take it slow, and make sure you are ready and relaxed. If you are too tense, it will be harder for him to get inside of you causing him to force it, which could cause pain. Other than that, its pleasurable :)

• 1 decade ago

It does not depend on the partner....I'm a guy, but I know ...for a fact...it will hurt, and you will bleed, and you sound like you are not ready .

• 1 decade ago

of course you will bleed becuase your hymen will break. the blood that you will see is the sign that you already lost your virginity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.