Hinduism and Muslims are the people's left from Abraham,proffs found in Bible is it true.?

Favorite Answer

There is no evidence that Abraham even existed. The Bible is fiction.

1. Hinduism is nothing it is from the culture of JEWs we can find it all over india, if you read Bible Old testament you will get the answer.

2. There is no evidence for "muslim religion" in the ancient days ie in the days of Abraham and there was no religion named as "MUSLIM" or others related like that...

Now these muslim brothers are calling themselfs as they are the descendants of Abraham and so on ..

The Bible clearly says that there is no prophets after "John the Baptist" The Arabs are the descendants of Abraham and not muslims. Because some arabs are not muslims and some non-arabs are muslims.

I don't know what kind of proof you found that Hindus have anything to do with it. I know that Jews, Christians, and Muslims are from Abraham. Muslims are from Ishmael. I know the Christians believe Abraham went to sacrifice Isaac.

Btw, why would Hajar and her son hate Sarah and Isaac? Don't say jealousy because polygamy was a common practice then and rarely did cowives have such issues with each other. (Plus I haven't read anything that they disliked each other.)

I have only an inkling of what you're asking, but here's what happened. God promised Abraham and Sarah a son. Abraham got old and impatient. Sarah had him marry another wife, her servant Hagar (completely violating God's plan). Hagar then had a baby named Ishmael (I hope I spelled that right). Then Sarah had Isaac. Tensions grew high. Ishmael and Hagar hated Isaac and Sarah. In order to save the peace, Abraham had to send them away. Because they were still Abraham's son and wife, respectively, God cared for them in the desert, and Ishmaels children became several mighty nations, including Egypt. Of course, they had a lot of hardships, and even though Ishmael was Abraham's firstborn, he didn't get the birthright. Actually, some cultures have the story of Abraham and Isaac switched to Abraham and Ishmael.

No. Christians, Jews, and Muslims are.

No idea. Let's just put aside our differences and get along with one another for a change.