which day of the month is the christmas day?

im muslim but i got some christian friends i wanna send them cards so i wanna know when is the rigth day to send them and what day of this month is the christmas day?

• Rai A
    Favorite Answer

Depends on which tradition they follow. Most European sects have Dec 25 - but some Orthodox ones are Janurary 6th.

Still it's advisible to actually post any cards well in advance.

• in an old Dutch Christmas Carol, The words actually refer to

The Night of Christmas being the Christmas Day... The song is centuries old and contains a reminder of the Special Constellation at the Time of Christs birth....

The song tells the tale of:" The Shepperd's laying to rest in the field when a choir of Angels appear in the night sky singing to Rejoice for a King is Born to us all..... King is the title usually given to people who's impact emanates the existence of people like The Prophet Mohamed (and I hope I spelled his name correct) Jesus Christ, John the Baptist, Mozes,and so on down the line in the history of Al Tribes of the World.... I would give Dalai Lama the same meaning I believe, because I also recognize the meaning of Buddha

25th of December is the First Day of Christmas.... 26th is in English tradition Boxing Day, and the day they the presents may be opened.... In Netherlands we celebrate Sinterklaas (an early Bishop (Pilgrim) and very Holy Man from Myra in Turkey renowned for having performed Miracles during his lifetime) on December 5th....

Source(s): I love a good birthday party now and again.... And I feel that a good dance party is powerful thing.....
  • booge

25

• Max

When I was a kid, Christmas day was December 25, but that was a long time ago.

Bit late to send cards now as it's tomorrow

25th december every year,u can send e-cards to ur friends.sent today.tommarrow is this years (2006) christmas.

Source(s): ideas
  • jackie

To late, it's tomorrow the 25th. Happy what ever you celebrate.

May everyone learn to live in peace in the coming year as God instructs.

actually christians celebrate christmas on the 25th of december that's all

It is tomorrow, so you might be a bit late ... and it is a pagan festival hijacked by Christians.

It's too late,your cards wont make it in time