Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

is it true that guys expect girls to put out by the 3rd date?

is this true or just a lie? because if it is, this kind of worries me!

Favorite Answer

I agree with Meko.

I'm a guy, and while I don't expect it, I have known girls who have put out on the first date, and I've never complained.

The whole 3rd date thing is something that guys have told their less experienced counterparts since they were old enough to start lying about their sexual exploits. There isn't a whole lot to it, it's just male bragging rights, much like alot of things that we say.

I've dated girls that put out the first date, some that wait 3-4 dates, and some that I've dated for months without getting more than a goodnight kiss. We do have some Libido control, believe it or not, and if the girl is worth it, we don't care how long it takes for her to put out, because we know that when and if she does, it'll be that much more meaningful to both of us.

Just relax, enjoy the experience, and don't give up anything until you are ready. If he's worth it, he'll know you're worth the wait.

Third date, are you kidding? If i don't get some in the first five minutes then it's all over. (J/K) I dated the same girl for over a year before we got it on so to speak, now we did lots of other stuff like light touching and some oral, but we never did till we knew each other for some time. These days guys want it all one the first date or they go somewhere else. Girls are loose and guys are pigs, what is the world coming to.

All i can say is if a girl put out with me on the 3rd date she would never see me again. Simple reason' She's to loose.

Thats not true. Guys expect a woman to put out when they meet each other and on the first date.

There is not a set expectation. A girl has the right to not put out at all if she doesn't want to. A girl does not owe any guy sexual favors. You are a human being, an independent person. It is actually best that you not put out to guys. If that is all that a guy thinks of you, then he doesn't think much of you. Good Luck.

Lets put it this way if she ain't put out by the 3rd date the only way shes getting a fourth is if shes paying.

No i'm joking of course there is no such general rule of dating.

Honestly guys want girls to put out on the first date.

only a man who just wanted your body would think that. a real man would wait until you're ready.but its normal for men to try and get in the panties by the third date dont be surprised if he tries.

You forgot one ~ 34 ~ the television controls will continually be the sources of the guy of the residing house .......... so he can channel surf for the period of classified ads .............. ***grrrr*** ....... therein lies ninety 9% of the reason i do not do television ....... ;0) Thanx mate, that replaced into extremely unique. CHEERS ?

I think we need to separate "expect" from "desire".

He wants you to put out before the first date, or there probably wouldn't be a first date. But, any man who isn't ready to understand your timeline isn't worth the trouble.