Am I the only adult who likes to make animal noises while eating animal crackers?

Favorite Answer

WOW you mean you do that too?????? Just wait till I tell my kids I am not the only one in the world that does it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!! Hey you guys... WAKE UP!!!!!! OH I forgot it is only 6:17AM here in Pa. I guess I can wait another hour to tell them.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

• ?

I bear in suggestions doing that as quickly as i replaced into 8 . . . have not had animal crackers in so, so long. Who knows what could desire to take place if I smash down and head to the save acceptable now to get some. If i like it, then we will the two could desire to pass to animal cracker scientific care.

I tend to make squirrel noises, does that count.

Probably. But it's okay cause you're a Yeti.

who loves to make animal noises???? i wonder how you likeit, you seem to be good at doing this.

And here comes the bear...RAWR.

You guys aren't alone.

no

thanks dude now i know that i aint alone

happy day

old geezer