Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Am I the only adult who likes to make animal noises while eating animal crackers?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

WOW you mean you do that too?????? Just wait till I tell my kids I am not the only one in the world that does it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!! Hey you guys... WAKE UP!!!!!! OH I forgot it is only 6:17AM here in Pa. I guess I can wait another hour to tell them.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

I bear in suggestions doing that as quickly as i replaced into 8 . . . have not had animal crackers in so, so long. Who knows what could desire to take place if I smash down and head to the save acceptable now to get some. If i like it, then we will the two could desire to pass to animal cracker scientific care.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I tend to make squirrel noises, does that count.

• 1 decade ago

Probably. But it's okay cause you're a Yeti.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who loves to make animal noises???? i wonder how you likeit, you seem to be good at doing this.

• 1 decade ago

And here comes the bear...RAWR.

You guys aren't alone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no

• 1 decade ago

thanks dude now i know that i aint alone

happy day

old geezer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.