I went on date with the guy, should we talking on the phone everyday?

I went on one date with this guy and we don't talk on the phone everyday. Should we be talking everyday? But he does want a second date with me next week.

Favorite Answer

what a Q!!! Why not if you both like that?

There is no reason for you guys to talk everyday. I probably would make a call to see how the person is doing. Now if you like this guy, and it worries you that you do not talk on the phone. Call him and make the first move; just to see where his interest is.

No there is no reason you should be talking everyday b/c you went on a date. do you know how many guys would call women if everyone you went on a date with i had to talk to everyday? girl i would have to hire a secretary!! lol Its ok if you dont talk everyday. Good Luck on your second date!

No you shouldn't be talking on the phone everyday. He obviously does'nt want to seem to keen and wants to look like he's playing it cool, but if he wants to go on a second date, he's obviously interested.

Yes! you should, to get to know him more better. Trust me I've been there and were married for almost 17 years now and I'm still happy like the first time.

nah just go with it.. it's great that ur going on another date right. see if you have ntohing to talk about and then you force urselves to talk on the fone, it'll be weird.. then i think it'll turn into an uncomfortable relationship

I would not expect a guy to call me every day after one date, not even after several dates, are you that insecure. you will scare him off.

You really don't need to be worried about him not callin... He seems interested... I mean I use to call my ex b/f every day, and it got to the point where he dumped me... So don't fret, he'll call...

not necessary..... may be he just playin cool.... but since he ask for a second date.... i dun tink u should be worried gurl

not really...