Is Paris Hilton...Virgin?

Why so?

Favorite Answer

haha very funny. What rock have you been hiding under. Havent you heard about that sex tape Paris made when she was 19 years old with her ex-boyfriend Richard Solomon "One Night In Paris." Also a while back some personal diaries of Paris were found in storage detailing her personal life like whom she had sex with when she was 16 years old back in her high school days. Since the sex tape came out a few years ago Paris has had numerous boyfriends since then. Paris goes through men like theres no tomorrow. Paris is far from being a virgin with all the boyfriends she has had. They girl has had plenty of sex and men.

Yeah, I form of have. She gets various funds to in straightforward terms happen at events because of the fact she's a 'celeb.' She is legendary for sticking her call on some nightclubs, having a pair or 'fact shows,' DUIs, going to reformatory, sticking her call on a physique spray, doing 0.5 the adult adult males in Hollywood, performing in a action picture or 2, and oh yeah, her infamous intercourse tape. She makes various funds already. what's Kim Kardashian in demand for? A fact prepare and posing for Playboy?

if she is then i died and went to heaven where computers and tv and all exsist hence im able to read a comment such as this is Paris Hilton...Virgin? god darnit she had a SEX tape i would think that, that would prove that she isnt a VIRGIN hahahahaha nice one!

I wouldn't think she is a virgin as she looks as worn as a pair of 5 year old gym shoes.

Oh my gosh, let me stop laughing first. I know for a fact she is not, because every single guy on the earth has done her. She is the poster child for sluts and out of control party girls.

• gman

Nooooo. She bangs anything that can't get away. She even has Spears as a friend what an ironic name.

You must be the only person in the world who hasn't seen her sex tape if you think that she's a virgin.

• djm749

I believe there's a video out that confirms that clears this up.

hey gurl wha the h ya talkin abou havn't ya seen me havin sex wiv her she even got throuth orgasem yeah i think she,s virgin cuz we were playin anal sex :DD ya funi gul wanna have some sweet time watchin her wiv me in my 55" moniter

Nah she's not with Virgin. I forgot which service provider she is withthough... oh well