what is the best gift to give my girlfriend for xmas?

Favorite Answer

Depends on how much money you have...I would personally receive something that means a lot to me more than a luxury...I think Christmas is a time to give and receive things that you actually need or are able to use...I think that you should look into her interests, does she love ice cream? Get her an ice cream making machine, if you know she absolutely loves a certain show buy the seasons for her on DVD...something that lets her know you know who she really is

Your presence and time, seriously.

Females crave a HIGH amount of time and love, especially mine.

But as far as gifts, must be something from the heart my friend. This is where listening to her say stuff she wants and acting like you weren't paying attention months ago comes in handy (which I doubt you did since you are here 2 days before christmas asking for gift ideas)

Ask her family members to ask her what she wants, make her something, get her something that will always make her think of you, something she will see everyday and know you got it for her, even if she isn't with you anymore, I love getting those types of gifts

I dont know dork, what is Xmas? what day is Xmas on? How do you pronounce this holiday?

when u speak do u say happy Xmas?

what day of the month does it fall on

Wrap a huge red bow around your naked body and give yourself to her as a present! Make love to her under the mistle-toe!

Merry Christmas and Have FUN! hehehehe *giggle fit*

Jewelry. A cheesecake. And you wrapped in Saran Wrap with a red bow.

On second thought . . . Wrap up before you serve that cheesecake.

A date, a handmade card and a holiday bracelet.

Source(s): I'm a girl

the best gift is being true to her and treat her to fancy dinner

thats a question you should of asked a little bit earlier, its getting a bit late to buy her something before christmas

Get her a chainsaw, then you can cut your own firewood, instead of buying it,

a new b/f one who doesnt have to ask what to get her on yahoo answers.