freedom of speech?

can someone explain why my question was deleted? apparently it violated something or other!

and all because i asked why folk thing jesus was a black/white man - wasnt a racist question - was me learning about peoples way of thinking - its called educating oneself!

I am very annoyed!

Favorite Answer

Trolls are either bedeviling you with bogus complaints or someone felt that your question was blasphemous.

Certainly, this has been a debate for some time, and this should be a place to have an intellectual discussion of this magnitude

That's a typical question that I see every day on here. Why not write an email of complaint to the team. The address is in the violation notice.

• Bart S

You seem to have a strange idea of what freedom of speech actually is.....

Try reposting it in a way that makes your 'educational integrity' clear to that community.

i got mine violated about asking about adoption . why i have no idea

♥ i know ppl are having to much fun reporting each other♥

i dunno i asked would god shave his beard off. maybe u just got a toxic personality.....go to the voodoo section and ask how they knew