Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

freedom of speech?

can someone explain why my question was deleted? apparently it violated something or other!

and all because i asked why folk thing jesus was a black/white man - wasnt a racist question - was me learning about peoples way of thinking - its called educating oneself!

I am very annoyed!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Trolls are either bedeviling you with bogus complaints or someone felt that your question was blasphemous.

Certainly, this has been a debate for some time, and this should be a place to have an intellectual discussion of this magnitude

• 1 decade ago

That's a typical question that I see every day on here. Why not write an email of complaint to the team. The address is in the violation notice.

• Bart S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You seem to have a strange idea of what freedom of speech actually is.....

Try reposting it in a way that makes your 'educational integrity' clear to that community.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i got mine violated about asking about adoption . why i have no idea

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

♥ i know ppl are having to much fun reporting each other♥

• 1 decade ago

i dunno i asked would god shave his beard off. maybe u just got a toxic personality.....go to the voodoo section and ask how they knew

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.