Do any of you ever think of your first love?

can't ever get her off my mind

Favorite Answer

Yea I ended up marrying her. Good luck with your broken heart!

Yes mine was 18 years ago and unfortunately i do still think of the psycho ex. He moved back to the same town i am living in and i see him on his motorcyle every now and then, but i dont think of him because i miss him and want him back, but you will always remember ur first love, whether it was good or bad and if it was good you will def have more fond memories!!

Yes. Everyday!

• mimi

Yes..always

27 years later, yes I do and when I do, the memories are some of the best of a lifetime. You will NEVER forget your first love

Hahahahaha. Daft One is quite funny.. I think that about my exs but I'm with the love of my life who also happens to be my first love. Lucky me. I hope I'll always be with him.

Athough I do hear that you'll never stop thinking about your first love.

yeah i think of him, i think of things he thought me about love (he was older than me and still is) about the fun times we had together and wonder why i left him as tears come into my eyes then i remember the bad times and the reason i left him and how stupid he could be and how he thought he was all that eventhough he was'nt thats when i get really pissed of about him then i call up my current boyfriend and talk to him and tell him how much i love him and how he's so good to me and that he's the greatest guy ever cause to me he is etc... it's normal to think of your first love cause he or she was the first one to bring out that feeling of love inside you.

Everyone does

Fact: You compare your first love to anyone you are with for the rest of your life, so choose carefully

Yes, I think about my first love. Think about wrapping my hands around his throat and watching the life drain from his body! LOL LOL *giggle fit*

Merry Christmas

I had a few after the first but I often remember it