Why after the death of Muhammad his kingdom and dynasty was totally collapsed?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

After muhammad's death islam spread more all over the world,muslims beated the savages as crusades and monghols who tried to kill their people , rape their women and slay their lands, and mohammed was not a king he was a prophet , he was poor and self made man, believe or not he ate in the same dish with his servant , could any king u know do this i doubt so

if islam was a wrong religion they couldn't have succeded and spread, if it has been faked then it would have faded by time as any ancient religion

• 1 decade ago

Prophet Muhammad didn't attempt to gain a dynasty or kingdom, his goal was to spread the word of Allah. And the religion that he preached is the fastest growing in the world, and that really shows the TRUTH of his message.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

beacause he was the one who had those visions. And he knew what he had to do to control the dynasty and when he eventually died people did not know how to take control. And there were arguements between the Sunni and the Shitte over who could take control over the dynasty because one group wanted only close friends and family of Muhammad to take over the dynasty and the other group wanted people who were not really related to Muhammad.

• 1 decade ago

Because one group (the shia or Sunni) wanted the next Caliphate to be a direct descendant of Muhammed, and the other group chose another person to be Caliphate, and the Shia and Sunni's have been at war ever since.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wait, I thought after his death, the Muslims spread from west Africa all the way to India, doesn't sound like a collapse to me.

• 1 decade ago

the kingdom was too large to rule

• 1 decade ago

because false teachings leads to false actions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.