promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 1 decade ago

how can i burn audio cd for my car system that cannot play mp3. which sound format should i use. is cdrw is ok

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When you look at the files of an audio CD on the computer, they're labled as .CDA.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If you want to burn your MP3s to a CD, use Windows Media Player and select Audio CD as the format type. You probably already have the software installed if you have Windows. CD-R or CD-RW should be fine.

• 1 decade ago

Yep, use Media Player to burn the CD in CD Audio mode. And it does not matter whether you're using a CD-R or a CD-RW. Your car CD player will never know the difference.

• 3 years ago

you could burn mp3 archives into audio archives that is performed in a automobile's CD participant via utilising unfastened utility like domicile windows Media participant. that is somewhat uncomplicated...basically decide on the songs you desire and flow to the Burn --> Audio CD option to create the cd.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nero burning rom is the best mp3 ,audio,and movie programm.With nero you can burn ,rip etc all sound formats.go at www.download.com and search for free nero 6

• 1 decade ago

no the cdrw are not going to work. use cdr

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.