Me and my girl aint got nuttin to talk about on tha phone. What should i say?

Favorite Answer

Try to find a common subject or interest to talk about and be careful talking allot on the phone usually leads to this situation were u end up silent and cant hang up on each other out of courtesy don't be shy to say i have nothing to say lets talk later it will feel better for her than just staying silent,

Replying to Sophie: actually that doesn't mean they don't belong to each other the flame of emotions always goes up and down maybe they were just talking love talk from the beginning and hence when their emotions cooled down a little bit the talk got less, sharing lives is always best solution making your girlfriend like a best friend maybe share thoughts, friends even decisions that way there will always be something to talk about,

Note emotions are fragile they burn, fade and burn again but life is always there

I'm sure everyone will say this- but it's pretty obvious that you and she don't belong together. The person you date should always have something to say to you and vice versa. If you can't find something to talk about now- will you ever? You shouldn't need to make up idea cards to talk- it should be natural.

ask her how her day was or is and wat she did it will break the slience and it will make u feel better and her pluse women like being asked that. or ask when she s free.to do somethin. later cutie

yah i need help on this,,,,,,,,,,,,my and my gf r both shy

answer me on this