Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

A question for the guys?

if you told your girlfriend/fiance/wife that you loved her and that your world revolved around her, is it because you mean it, or are you just saying that to shut her up...? I mean, would you say these things if you didn't mean it?

Favorite Answer

I've said this to my wife and i'm sincere about it. I think she is the greatest person i've ever known. I'd do anything to make her happy.

I never say anything to her just to shut her up. Asking for trouble if i did that. LOL.

I would say these things because I mean it. If two people are going to be married or be in a relationship then each has to be honest with the other regarding their feelings towards each other or the relationship simply will not last. Honesty is a foundation upon which any relationship is built. Without honesty, each person would simply not trust the other,or simply not believe what the other is saying about him or her.

I said it early (when I didn't love her yet). She asked me right after sex, so I couldn't say no. Lucky for her we're still together.

So, yeah, I told her to shut her up, so I'll be bluntly honest, yes, I told her it to shut her the hell up, she asked me like 4 times before this if I did or not.

Now I have to hope she never sees this, funny thing is I'm on the phone with her right now, lol

sure when i mention that i love her then i love her but regarding about world revolves around her , it is a statment for flirting;

u must distenguish between between the purpose of saying such statments and the meaning of these statements, what ever was what i said the main purpose is to please her and satisfy her because she is the one i love and i want to do the things that she like and mention the words that she likes to hear....

It depends, if your in a sticky situation then would say that to her for the sake of shutting up, as for the rest they do mean it!

Yeah real guys say it just to say it. Basically to shut her up. But there are guys out there that are more sensitive than some girls so they probably mean what they say.

Hi Brattus,

I don't think I'd make that kind of statement in the first place. Although there is one I'd gladly give my life for just to look into her eyes one more time.......but then again, I'll see that when I pass......

Have a good holiday,

-Robert

When I say it, I mean it. Some guys don't mean it just like some girls don't really mean it when they say they love you.

depends on the situation but the fact that he cares enough to try to shut you up should count for something.

• Jack S

No, I would never say that if I didn't mean it.