noo asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

does anyone have good taste in music? Ladytron, Interpol, Queens of the stone age?

• Bart S
    Favorite Answer

Taste is a very subjective thing......

Well I know Queens of the stone age and now I might go and check out the others you said coz Queens of the stone age I like and bout time the music I like is being listened to and once again respected for all it has done oppose to all that other crap round at the moment which from my point of view is about to crash and burn like it should of done before getting off the ground,bet you can agree.

shall we get loopy- Miley Cyrus Dancing queen-Abba basically dance-woman gaga Dancing with myself- the donnas i'm hoping you dance- Leann Womac you have to be Dancing - The BeeGees keep the superb Dance for Me you're making Me experience Like Dancing - Leo Sayer safe practices Dance - adult males with out Hats Dancing interior the Streets - Martha and the Vandellas very last Dance - Donna summer season enable's Dance - David Bowie Dancing the evening Away i'd have Danced All evening Dancing interior the darkish - Bruce Springsteen The Dance - Garth Brooks I dont experience like dancing-mika Dance interior the darkish-woman Gaga Ballad of a teenage Queen-Johnny funds Queen of hearts-Juice Newton Kings and Queens-Aerosmith The queen is useless-the smiths God keep the queen-sex pistols Acid Queen-the who thats all i understand thanks!

Qeens of stone age is cool

i like interpol and qotsa, but i dont see how they are related at all. they are nothing alike

I do.

Pick me, i do!!!