Ok what would be a really funny Christmas message to sms my friends?

A really funny message...haha..thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

A friend of mine used to say... Merry Frickin Christmas and may the Easter Bunny kick your a s s !!! It has stuck with me for a lot of years now !!!

When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the pre-Christmas pressure. Then Mrs. Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered. So, frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum.

When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drank all the cider and hidden the liquor. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas Santa.

Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?"

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree

Roses are reddish, Violets are blueish, if it wasn't for Christmas, we'd all be Jewish.......(I am a Jew, so you don't have to report me those who would flip out with the politically correct stuff, just a little funny saying....)

have been you eating tequila whilst penning this recipe ? i like to bake and tequila something is the 1st different than a shot of it . you have an tremendously severe lively holiday ya hear

sms this:

hi friend, do u want me to say merry christmas to you? if you want then: 'merry christmas to you'

:P

Have a cool yule!

what is white and smells like Santa? (if it is snowing)

TODAY ha ha.