Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

What time does Mcdonald's start serving breakfast on SUNDAYS???

I am in the Midwest

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

@ 08 am dear

• 5 years ago

What Time Does Mcdonalds Start Serving Breakfast On Sunday

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Breakfast is served till 10am Monday - Saturday and till 11am on Sundays. Some McDonald's are open 24 hours and others aren't. Both in my down are not 24 hour McDonalds.

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What time does Mcdonald's start serving breakfast on SUNDAYS???

I am in the Midwest

Source(s): time mcdonald 39 start serving breakfast sundays: https://biturl.im/yiypP
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If it's open 24 hours, earlier than 6 a.m. Otherwise, 6 a.m.

I would think you're okay today.

And I implore you to get some food for Christmas morning, such as leftover pizza, if you don't want to cook something on Christmas morning.

Especially if you're getting hammered tonight.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you got a 24/7 McDonalds go there at 5am. That's the earliest I've been.

• 1 decade ago

Doesnt matter if you are in the midwest, east coast or west coast...when they open they will serve breakfast. DO you have a telephone? Call information to get the number for your local mcdonalds...call them and ask. You will get a more reliable answer that way and a quicker one than asking on here. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When they first open. If it's a 24 hours one, 6 A.M. They end breakfast daily at 10:30 A.M. if I recall.

• 1 decade ago

McDonalds opens at 6am and thats when they serve breakfast but because its Christmas, it may be closed.

Source(s): I worked at the one where I'm from
  • 1 decade ago

• 1 decade ago

we open at 5 and start it then

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.