Tips on winter wear?

I'm from Malaysia, which is a country of tropical climate..i'll be going to the city of dunedin in february for further studies..however, i do not know the proper dressing for winter..plz help..how do i layer my clothes? wat type of winter clothings should i buy?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, a good & fashionable way to go is to get nice scarves, winter hats, a really nice long winder jacket golves & boots, whatever u wear underneath doesn'tmatter much as long as u know how to wear those 5 items!

GoodLuck!

• 1 decade ago

Be sure to have a jacket or 2....knitted sweaters can keep u warm and they are the 'in' thing too...a nice scarf...black or white is useful always...have fun in dunedin!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wear checker mufflers,a snow hat with universal colour..for example white,black,grey or beige..according to your personal likes and some winter clothes like a thick jacket,with a sweater inside and some thermal wear inside..

• 1 decade ago

Choose the clothes that really like you

Good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Thermal wear is a MUST and HAT. fleece jacket will be best too.

Source(s): www.llbean.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You could probably wear whatever you wanted, and find someone who would be more than willing to keep you warm.

Hope this helps!

Source(s): How to Cope with Castration, by Don Juan
  • 1 decade ago

buy scarfs ,, jackets ,, jeans ,,,, nice pullovers ................................

dis is mah reccommedation

Source(s): mah mind
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.