Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Tips on winter wear?

I'm from Malaysia, which is a country of tropical climate..i'll be going to the city of dunedin in february for further studies..however, i do not know the proper dressing for winter..plz help..how do i layer my clothes? wat type of winter clothings should i buy?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, a good & fashionable way to go is to get nice scarves, winter hats, a really nice long winder jacket golves & boots, whatever u wear underneath doesn'tmatter much as long as u know how to wear those 5 items!

GoodLuck!

• 1 decade ago

Be sure to have a jacket or 2....knitted sweaters can keep u warm and they are the 'in' thing too...a nice scarf...black or white is useful always...have fun in dunedin!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wear checker mufflers,a snow hat with universal colour..for example white,black,grey or beige..according to your personal likes and some winter clothes like a thick jacket,with a sweater inside and some thermal wear inside..

• 1 decade ago

Choose the clothes that really like you

Good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Thermal wear is a MUST and HAT. fleece jacket will be best too.

Source(s): www.llbean.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You could probably wear whatever you wanted, and find someone who would be more than willing to keep you warm.

Hope this helps!

Source(s): How to Cope with Castration, by Don Juan
  • 1 decade ago

buy scarfs ,, jackets ,, jeans ,,,, nice pullovers ................................

dis is mah reccommedation

Source(s): mah mind
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.