What is the most enjoyable thing you have experienced....?

while recieving oral sex? Just a female looking to enhance her ability, and any tips would be appreciated? Oh, and should I spit or swallow? And yes, this is a serious question, I enjoy giving oral sex to my partner, but Im always looking for interesting things to try on him.

Favorite Answer

first go get THE GUIDE TO GETTIN IT ON by goof foot press.. i forget the authour......great overal sex book....funny... respectfull lots of good tips....

spit or swallow is a personall choice though personally i like to swallow..... its already there and spitting just seems rude.. but i have a friend who gags on semen.... and keeps tissues handy.. her husband is just fine with it...

other than that... have fun... try different things... use hands... on the shaft or the scrotum or the space just behind the scrotum....

lick in different patterns.. use the whole tongue.. or just the tip.... suck on the side of the shaft up and down lightly... more strongly if he likes it that way.. tell him to tell you what feels good and what doesnt... experimetn be creative.. and most of all have fun and a sence of humor!. be carefull if using stuff like listerene strips or icecream or liqours or chocolate because you dont want them in the opening at the tip or under the foreskin if he has one...

The other day I wanted to surprise my boyfriend. He loves when I give him oral. I would always spit after he was done. It had never came up about me spitting or swallowing. He just like whatever I did.It was our one year anniversary,and after dinner we started foolin around. He was sitting on the edge of the couch as I was pleasing him.After he was done,I looked up to see if he was looking. He was, so I opened my mouth so he could see I still had his *** in my mouth,and swallowed it . He went crazy!!! We had sex again,and he can never had sex twice if you know what I mean.Every since then he's been super nice and loving. Every time I do it he loves it.Try this, I think he might like it.

After getting a mouth full, which do you prefer spitting or swallowing? Do what you enjoy. Play with his penis, squeeze called massage rub the area below his balls, that can be a turn on. Ask him what he enjoys.

Sunrise over the desert while driving at 75mph and definitely swallow otherwise it messes up the leather upholstery.

u may give testicles massage after sucking hard, also give soft penis massage after coming to release The pain with some oil massage or cream.

u can swallow or not it is up to u

in general give ur partner full body massage after any ejaculation it really help so much

my 2 and a nil.5 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous little female continually places a grin on my face she made me a pretend cake i instructed her yummy can mummy have extra she is going no all lengthy gone mummy i positioned it interior the bin were given to love her lol

wow, that's sensation

ok since no one has answered this. RIMMING! say no more

have him shave his balls so you can suck them. having your balls sucked is very sensual.