Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

Is there anything you want for Christmas besides store bought gifts? like something non-material?

If so please share, it would be nice to know that I am not the only one.

Favorite Answer

I want to see my family, I haven't seen them since I left for Houston from New Orleans (a few months after Hurricane Katrina). My sister, Darla was supposed to be having her 1st baby girl some time this month. I've already missed the chance to be ther for my mom when she was suffered a stroke 3 times, I would feel so bad if anything happened to her and I can't get there in time. We can't afford long-distance and we don't have transportation to go down there even if we wanted to.

• Friend

The only thing you did not tell us is what it is you want, all things are non material besides those that are not and those that are not are material usually more so to the person that wants them the most. Depends on what answer you are looking for God or Spirituality or freedom from religion, Love, Family, a Mate, Peace, Joy, Safety, a Home rather then just a house, Trust, Respect, Dignity, Choice, Hope, Sex-smile, Laughter with and not at or emotions on a full range, Freedom from slavery or psychiatry, Self control rather then social control, what else is there? Yeah I think we all want these things. How we can all find them for sure is another thing in itself. These are things that money mostly can't buy, but these gifts are things that we can all give one another every day if we just try, well maybe not sex and I am talking about appropriate consentual, mutual, adults here not any thing else which I think is inappropriate. Any way I am wishing you the best of luck in finding whatever it is that you want or need out there this year and the best of blessings for the coming year. That's all I guess.

I would like to feel the true Christmas spirit. No gifts, no big dinners, no tree, no commercials, absolutely nothing!! Except good wishes to all mankind, peace in heart and mind, excepting life for it's true beauty and wonderment....but it's not possible because humans make everything so difficult, even something as simple as caring about one another, for the sake of being human and alive!

Foolish Mortals!!

Buon Noel!!

Source(s): www.molonlabe.org

in the event that they're unwell and on my own or housebound and additionally you recognize them rather sturdy, lead them to dinner! i could ask them first in the event that they could like it, and if so do it and make it as sturdy as you ever have. additionally, in the event that they like any drugs from the drugstore-ask in case you could desire to bypass get them for them. Ask if there is something in any respect which you're able to do for them if married, and if unmarried of path nonetheless ask! Sing them a rather Christmas music, (in case you have an excellent voice! LOL!!! according to danger you and a pair of others can celebration and sing Christmas Carols around your community. in basic terms a pair of ideas.

I want the suffering of animals to stop. They are defenseless and it is unjustifiable to do what people do to them. We live in a sick world.

no,not really...It would be fun to fell in love this year ,though, just for the experience..Everyone say that it feels nice....Plus, a guy i really like will move next door ;o]

I want to have my granddaughters here. They are everything to me and every day that they are here makes it like feel like Christmas.

A cute, intelligent, sensitive b.friend....or maybe, since it is a LOT easier to get, a ticket to Maldives...

love, happiness, strength to meet life's challenges and good friends........and PEACE

but i don't exactly celebrate Christmas - lolz - still, i'd like all that for Eid!!

Peace.

Love.

Harmony.

Joy.

Happiness. Smiles all around.

Enjoy.

Uncle Mike