Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

do you like pina coladas????...or making love in the rain????

Favorite Answer

I'm into champaign ;)

meet me by tomorrow noon.

To tell u the truth Since I'm sad and it's Christmas I prefer both.First I drink with my boyfriend I will make his one stronger so he can get drunk first and I'll make him make love to me in the rain.Why not it's Christmas eve make it special since he's the one that makes me sad he pays the price.Hehehehehehe now I'm laughing.Here comes wicked Zifara.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

pina coladas.

I thought it was "and getting caught in the rain" now I am going to have that song stuck in my head all day.

i never tried either but i'm sure i'd love both :)

no and yes

havent tried it in the rain but you are welcome to try with me

sure do.