It's Christmas in some parts of the World ....?

and Christmas Eve in other parts....and I was just wondering?..... how many ppl might refrain at this time of "Peace on Earth. Good Will Towards Men" (and Women)......How many might refrain from being mean, hateful and spiteful to/of others because of their belief or lack of belief on religion ....political beliefs....nationality... sexual orientation...ect...

And just try and wish everyone (sincerely) a "Merry Christmas & Happy New Year".... "God Bless You & Yours"....a "Happy Holiday" .... or whatever it is YOU wish someone on at Christmas time....

....... Just a thought......

Merry Christmas & happy New Year...God bless You & Yours *smiles*

Hmmm I must have deleted that question mark in the "heading" @ least 10 times...It's still their...argghhhh....

No that Wasn't a question I know it's Christmas in some parts of the world...lol....it wouldn't lemme delete that ?

ermmm *there

Ok Ok ...it's technically "Almost" Christmas in some parts of the world...people! people!...thats not the point of the post...lol

Favorite Answer

truth be told i reckon there will be some huge war going on on christmas day, and my sister wont stop being mean for christmas. i think that all of this business about saying merry christmas to people has really (in a way) spoilty the whole lets all be freinds peace on earth part of christmas.

Merry Christmas & happy New Year...God bless You & Yours

*big grin and hug*

Yes, actually you're right! It's christmas eve in Indonesia now,and in the U.S, it's still the day before Christmas eve!!!!!!!

I respectfully respect this religion. I'm a Catholic!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 YA'LL

not yet but it will be in a few hours!! once it's midnight at the internation date line it will be on the opposite side of the earth

ok. merry christmas.

its only 5.30 pm here

i do i will and merry christmas