Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

did sum1 ever PI NCH ur BU M !!!!!???

an idiot frend of mine pinched my bu tt so hard this morning that i cant even sit properly !!!!!! grrrrrrrrr !!

hehehe :)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope..But people like to spank me..LOL !!

Get ur revenge..Pinch him/her back..hehe..

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

those products takes place. between the biggest sl**s I ever met performed the holy card. She dressed like a church woman sooner or later and something much less holy the subsequent. She wasn't a Catholic she replaced right into a Protestant. no longer that it concerns. She somewhat ticked me off. And, I now understand what to look for in a chum. Sorry for the adventure. friends could be truthful no longer slippery.

• tonima
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no they actually don get a chance....my 6th sense works very much ans so whenever someone comes to do that,they get pinched by me before they even touches me!

lol!

• 1 decade ago

Nope.

Pinch the person who pinch you back .

;]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

aaaw, feel sorry for you. my friends sometimes pinch each other there, you kno girl stuff. but never so hard

• 1 decade ago

Put a spike on his chair.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.