How can i design a calculator on Microsoft Visual Basic form program?
i need steps
- AlbertanLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
You can download the steps from here:http://www.tutorial-suite.com/plugins/content/imag...
This comes from this website link:
- Anonymous1 decade ago
The steps are the same as for any such interactive program:
0) decide what functionality you want and write it down as a list
1) design the user interface
2) add logic behind the user interface to implement the intended functionality
3) test, and refine, checking that you have everything in the list from step 0) in your implementation.
- StrikernowLv 41 decade ago
God I can't even think basic anymore, but you're in for one hell of a long program if you want it very versital