how can i get my b/f to try it up the 'back alley'?

Favorite Answer

One poster said "It shouldnt be hard" on the contrary it has to be very hard.

I suggest you ask Ramos.

If I understand what you're after here, I don't think this is very complicated.

(without knowing anything about the communication in your specific relationship)

It's the kind of thing I think you need to bring up "in the moment", and make sure the lubricant is within reach so no one has to get up. If you express your curiousity or desire (depending on your own experience) I think this will all take care of itself.

It may be a little bit tricky if he's ultra-conservative, but he's a man, we're highly suggestible when we're in the mood.

I'm curious... do you want him to try it up your alley or his? One may be a lot more difficult to persuade him into than the other.

Get a good lubricant first, and talk to him about this AFTER he's excited. Tell him to take it easy. Shouldn't be hard.

talk to him to see if he wants to do it. some guys are shy if they dont get it right the first time. so i suggest sit him down and talk about the next stage in the relationship.

• cate

You are a man with a boy friend?

Why not just talk about it?

Odds are just ask.

get him excited for once

you got to butter him up first.lol

If you're already homosexual, that should come naturally....