what will i do so i can know what is the real feeling of my crush to me?

my situation is like this i have a crush on my calssmate,then i knew that he has a crush on my friend, but sometimes i can see him looking at me too, but we don't talk at all because i'm shy and afraid maybe he already knew about my true feelings to him,and sometimes i can feel that his avoiding me.what can i do to know his feelings to me?

please answer me!!!

Favorite Answer

he has a crush on your friend! What if you don't WANT to know how he feels about you? What if it's not love? Would that crush you? What if he's using you to get to your friend!? You should just wait and see how it pans out.

start to build a friendship with him. do you ever see him chewing gum,eating candy, soda? what ever little thing you know he like start getting it like its yours but have more than one offer it to him. find a subject and one day spark up a conversation. You have to get some kind of convo going to be able to find out anything! Good Luck!

• marrs

I had my first weigh down while i grew to become into approximately 12yrs previous. Went on for a college 12 months and 3 days. :) It grew to become into loopy! His pals began asking me if I cherished him...precise IN front OF HIM!!! no one asked him if he cherished me. i presumed that grew to become into unusual, yet shifting on... i could no longer look in his well-known course w/ out getting all frightened. It grew to become into tricky to look at him and refer to him without needing a large smile on my face! I daydreamed approximately him each and every of the time. one ingredient that aggravated me grew to become into how his pals could question me if I cherished him in front of him and that they expected me to grant a truthfull answer. So sooner or later I did this ingredient (won't pass into element) so they could go away me on my own and the guy I cherished theory it grew to become into aimed @ him and that pissed me off. nicely, this is it!

Obviously you should do something about yuourself, you should get rid of your self being shy. that's not going to help you.....