Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

What do you think of the medical TV show House?

With Hugh Laurie playing a drug addicted brilliant doctor. Well what are your comments about the show?

• Hiya
    Favorite Answer

I like it! I find it suspenseful.. but then again I find absolutely anything suspenseful haha. It's cool to try to guess what the patient's real diagnose at the end really is.

House is the best thing on tv. Hugh Laurie is a God and has been ever since his Jeeves and Wooster days.

• marrs

a) residing house works for a legendary "coaching well-being center" it quite is rather loosely modeled on the Princton scientific middle. b) coaching hospitals see issues particularly in a distinctive way than for-earnings rural hospitals in actual existence. c) this is _fiction_ and likewise _television_. Its purpose is to sell Plavix and Fords - to no longer positioned across any sort of fact.

He is a butt head of a human but a brilliant doctor and diagnostician so as a friend I would not like him, but if I was real sick I would love him.

Bamma say it refreshing. Bamma only see it after American Idol. Bamma say that Paula one talented lady *barforama*. Bamma say

House think like Bamma. Bamma say he excellent poker player. Bamma say he think House have something up sleeve. Bamma say house so smart he come off as weird. Bamma say hey so does Bamma. Bamma not really smart though. Bamma just pretend. Bamma have to write own lines. Bamma say this take hours and hours. Bamma say he have notes pinned all over wall. Bamma say room look like "A Beautiful Mind". Bamma say why house limp. Bamma wanna know.

Its cool

That show is hella cool.

it holds my interest