Bec asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & Gear · 1 decade ago

Desperate Housewives help?

When I load up Desperate Housewives on PC and i'm on the main screen the cursor is frozen. I can move my mouse around and buttons and such light up, but the cursor on screen will not move. It's really frustrating and almost impossible to play without the cursor. I've downloaded a patch and the patch won't load up so it doesn't work. I've installed the DH game on my laptop and it doesn't have internet. I don't know what to do now, please help.

Favorite Answer

Did you try deleting and reinstalling?

Does your computer have the right specs to run the game?