What would be a cool Christmas message to sms to all my friends?

Nothing cheesy...unless if its funny lol..thanks in advance! And MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :D

Favorite Answer

How about this:

Lo, I bring you good tidings of great joy, for this day a Saviour is born in the City of David, who is Christ the Lord.

• ?

whilst 4 of Santa's elves have been given ill, the trainee elves did no longer produce toys as quickly because of the fact the known ones, and Santa began to sense the pre-Christmas tension. Then Mrs. Claus instructed Santa her mom became coming to flow to, which under pressure Santa much greater. whilst he went to harness the reindeer, he chanced on that 3 of them have been approximately to furnish start and a couple of others had jumped the fence and have been out, Heaven is conscious the place. Then whilst he began to load the sleigh, between the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the floor and each and all the toys have been scattered. So, annoyed, Santa went in the domicile for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. whilst he went to the cabinet, he stumbled on the elves had drank each and all the cider and hidden the liquor. In his frustration, he by threat dropped the cider jug, and it broke into thousands of little glass products everywhere in the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and located the mice had eaten each and all the straw off the tip of the broom. basically then the doorbell rang, and aggravated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a splash angel with a brilliant enormous Christmas tree. The angel pronounced very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas Santa. isn't this a stunning day? I actually have a alluring tree for you. the place could you like me to stick it?" And so began the custom of the little angel on suitable of the Christmas tree

Wishing a very merry Christmas to you. may this day be celebrated with the people you love. God bless you

• VeNiE

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Merry Christmas!

Happy New Year!

How about "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!" Ahaha I send that out and I'm an athiest...funny in all walks of life.