Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Ok baby boomers. Who remembers the name of that old war show that starred Vic Marrow back in the 60's?

What was the name of it? I can remember so many shows from my childhood but I can't remember the name of that one and it's bugging me.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"Combat!" My father still watches them whenever they're on and sometimes I'll catch a show or two myself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Show was Combat !! And Vic Marrow was dang good---he was the absolute dude for the military actor---I think he spent most of his acting career in uniform----Ironic that he died doing a Viet Nam combat scene for a movie (I think it was Twilight Zone--the movie) ....major loss for his fans !!

• 1 decade ago

The series was "Combat".Morrow lost his head, literally in the making of "Twilight Zone", the movie , as well as two Asian children.

Source(s): Memory
  • 1 decade ago

Combat my dad always watched it so we all had to watch

• 1 decade ago

combat

• 1 decade ago

combat.. it was a good show

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

think it was Combat.

• BRIDGE AT CHALONS

• 1 decade ago

Homicide

Source(s): Memory
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.