tivo to psp?

I know tivo to go now can trans to Ipod and psp athe creative device, has anyone had any luck doing this.

How much can you stor on 2 gig memory card on the psp, how is the quality and is it easy to do

Thanks

tak2

Favorite Answer

I use it all the time. When I bought the software for transferring to a mobile device(off the tivo website-I believe it costs $24.95), it automatically converts the video into MPEG-4 format, what the PSP recognizes. From there, it is very easy; just hook the PSP up to your computer and drag and drop the files in the correct place.

I'll be honest with you, it's not INCREDIBLY easy to do, but it's not extremely hard either. The quality, as far as I've noticed, is decent.

Regarding space on a memory stick, I have a 1 gig memory stick and i can store about 2 30 minute tv shows at average quality.

I hope this answers your question!

I personally haven't tried it but I know that there is a program available on the TiVo website in order to convert your recorded TiVo programs to be made compatible for transfer to a PSP.