Looking for a boarding school in karachi?

Asalam alykum my name is nisar mirza and I will spend my life in mascut that is why I dont know very mush about karachi so please help me and inform me if there is any boarding school in karachi. thanks

Favorite Answer

right now the best boarding facilities are available in KEN ACADEMY

it is located in a open area of malir cant away from congested area schools.

SOS boarding school in Karachi

or

Karachi Japanese School

Head Teacher: Mr Arai

Address: 33F Block-5, PECHS, Karachi, Pakistan

Telephone: +92 214 548753 Fax: +92 214 548753

or

Habib Public School Karachi is a premier boarding university-preparatory school located at Karachi, Pakistan.

The School started on 7 July 1959 with four blocks of buildings, named, Ahmed House, Ghulam Ali House, Dawood House, and Sharif House. The first administrator of the School was late Mr. Yousuf Qasim, who supervised the construction work as well as carried out admissions and appointment of staff.

On the first day only three admissions were received. However within one year there were no seats available. This was in spite of the fact that the premises were considered isolated and marshy.There was no public transport facility in this area. Some children used to walk from places as far as Saddar or Cantt Station.

By 1963, in a short period of four years, the School had become one of the high-profile schools of Karachi. The School became well known through out the country and also internationally. The school became the leading school of the city and the elite of the city turned for admission of their children.

Land was reclaimed from the sea and, over a period of 15 years, facilities were added for a second hockey field, a swimming pool, an auditorium, Physics and Chemistry labs and Secondary and Cambridge classrooms.

The school has been a full day school from its start, emphasizing on whole-child development and not only classroom learning. The school also provided fee concessions, stationery and uniforms to the needy students so that it should not become a school for the rich only. At present the fee concession exceeds Rs.5 million annually. The Cambridge system of education was also introduced in 1980.

Habib Public school was a pioneer in introducing computer education in schools. The program was supported by BCCI, when it launched its computer education in schools in 1983.

The school has shared glorious moments under the leadership of its former eleven principals, and it is expected to be a continuous source of inspiration for the future.

Boarding Schools In Pakistan