Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

My Toshiba laptop went on standby and than shut down. Now it will not even start up?

Any one knows what the problem is or how to get it to start up?

Thank you in advanced

Charles

www.joynet.com.au

Favorite Answer

I never run my Toshiba laptop on battery. It's always hooked up to electricity. Your battery is prolly dead.

make sure its getting power. then hold down the power button for 5-6 seconds because it might still be half on. (I have had this problem before where it didn't shut down properly and it just kinda stayed like that until i did that)

Sounds like a faulty or under charged battery.

This may sound silly but is your battery charged?