promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is Fergie wrong?

like she wears so skimpy clothing in the MVs. wrong? or is it a person to person basis?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Fergie is not only wrong, but actually illegal in most God-fearing lands.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I must agree with wcbaseball4 on the talent thing. Horrible, horrible lyrics on all her songs, and repetitive listening to her voice is enough to drive anyone up the wall. Is she really so desperate to name a song "Fergalicious?" Come on! When she's singing back up for the B.E.P.'s she's okay, but on her own its horrible.

About the dress, I definately think its out of proportion. IMO she isnt that great to look at to begin with. But I suppose all celebs dress like that these days, so she feels like she should do it too.

• 1 decade ago

skimpy clothes? Its perceptional.

For a start, how little of clothes is considered skimpy?

I reckon there are still people out there that will consider bikinis over dressing. : )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it's wrong. Some things are person to person and some things aren't. It's not ok for one person to steal and not another. It's the same with dressing like a ho. I think these dresses the celeb's wear with the vee neck down to their pubic hair revealing half of their bare breasts are outrageous, too. It seems ok to the world because so many wear them now, but it's not. It's a bad example for our kids.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Wait men find her attractive? I think she wears those clothes to show off her body so men (and women) dont have time to look at her face.

• 1 decade ago

i dont think there is anything wrong with her attire. but OMG not only is her music hideous, she doesn't have one original idea. watch 1 of her videos and you can pick out things from a dozen other artists.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I dont think shes wrong at all. Its kinda nice to look at O yea

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wrong but then i think shes trying to prove that shes 'fergalicious' plus all the haters, we dont care what u think. its not like the worlds forcing u to fall in love with her

• 1 decade ago

I can't stand her, she has a good voice but she just makes herself cheap by the trash she wears.

• 1 decade ago

Wasn't she married to Prince Andrew?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.