proper language...?

is it just me or are some wuestions people ask not making sense because of the whole "proper" speaking..... like for instance i came across a question that was something like: something is have to be in computer....something like that i forget what the "something" is...... but sometimes it is frustrating, the fact that you cannot understand what people are asking because they do not type it properly...or close at least......anyone agree?

oops! i wrote wuestions in stead of Questions... i apologize! thanx!

yes...the thanx was on purpose! lol.... and i do give the credit for being "courageous" as you say, but still, i know ALOT ....and i mean ALOT of people that do not speak english as their native language.....but they write PERFECTLY! so i don' think that it could only be that...at all!

Favorite Answer

Muddled thinking seems to be everywhere.

It is almost as if all those years spent in school learning to spell, use proper grammar, and formulate sentences that are understandable to other people have been wasted.

Some people are at a serious disadvantage because English is obviously not their first language, but they have been misled by someone (maybe themselves) that they can use the language effectively, when clearly they can't.

I have been on this site answering questions for a while now, because I like helping people, and with some, you just do not know where to start. How hard is it to use the spell checker, for example, or read through your question to make sure it makes some kind of sense ?

You also wrote thanx instead of thanks....but I have a sinking suspicion that wasn't a mistake. And yes I totally agree with you some people don't make a lot of sense so I'm a jerk and tell them so...and then I get reported. At least we know they can read?

• Henry

You have to make allowances as many people here do not speak English as a first language.

dont worry u 'll get used to it soon

huh??? try dictionary.com