How do I open a bottle of Chivas Regal Scotch Whiskey??

I can't get the top off!!!! I really want to drink this, but I'm getting frudsterated...the top has some sort of plastic seal that won't twist off, can't be pulled off, and can't be pushed in....

Favorite Answer

If you can not tear the plastic with the tab provided, use a sharp implement to score the plastic at the base of the cap. This will allow you to twist the top off easily.

Source(s): Common sense, and being sober

Okay, I finally figured it out. Once you have unscrewed the cap, hold the bottle upside down over a glass and shake. What happens is the little ball inside the plastic top moves and allows the whisky to flow. Once the little ball is free inside the plastic top, you should be able to slow pour like they do in bars, etc.

Don t take to it with a pair of pliers like I did the first time.

it has a little end to the seal that your pull and it tears around the the neck allowing you to remove the top of the plastic seal. its not that complicated

The last bottle is gone already? Don't you remember how you opened that one?

If you can't even open it, you've probably had enough to drink already.

Don't do anything until I get there!