promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do i get an Ebay auction noticed?

Anyone want to see my wierd ebay auction?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Call a radio station and point it out to them. Those morning talk show hosts will pass on the information about the "weird" auction... like the guy who sold his ex-wife's wedding dress or the grilled cheese sandwich or any of those highly publicized auctions. If you want to market a product, you choose a marketing campaign that fits your budget and your products. Target people who are interested in that area. If you are truly creative the ad will generate interest in itself and people will forward it to others.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Discover Mutual Marketing™

A unique concept that gives mutual advantage to all participants. Shoppers win with great products and exciting shopper rewards. Suppliers win with loyal customers. Individuals win as Business Owners who use their spare time to create an ongoing stream of income and achieve financial freedom.

eCosway can color your world with health, wealth, happiness and freedom.

What would you like to do right now?

Go Shopping

Buy great products, earn Value Points and participate in an amazing One Dollar Auction!

Earn an Income

See how you can own your own eCosway business and earn a handsome stream of residual income.

Sell Your Products

Offer your products or services to eCosway's global shoppers at no extra cost to you.

http://www.ecosway.com/home/cn807223

my Sponsor ID :cn807223

• 1 decade ago

I would love to see your Ebay® auction, the best way to get it noticed is to please tell us where we can find it (the URL, please).

Thank You!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

make sure you spell the name of the item correctly and do a good clear description, use caps if you HAVE to but they can be hard to read, if you have spelt the name right and added ALL the details you have then a persons search will find your item!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

okok. please tell me how to sell and what you sell on there .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.