jesselyn asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

how often do you take a bath? (For cold countries only!!!)?

(for countries which is extremely cold) Just wondering.. coz i heard that because of the cold temperature people don't often take baths anymore.. is this really true?

Favorite Answer

Well, before the central heating gets started in the autumn, about once every three days or so. If it's very windy and cold also sometimes just once per week.

But when the heating is finally on there's nothing nicer than just to lie down in the hot bath and relax, even every day if I want so.

But I don't usually do it every day because I have very dry skin and mustn't soak too much. I just take a quick shower.

Yes, that is true. depend on facilities they awoid to cach a cold. In countries without modern heating systems they used to take a bath maximum once in a week .

• Mintee

just cause its a cold country doesnt mean they dont bathe... Houses are heated you know.. lol

just fire up the old bathroom heater and bathe away...

• Henry

About once a year whether I need it or not.

once per annum.