Is there any software that creates bootable CD?

Basically, my system was corrupted and I can't login the winxp. I wanna boot to DOS mode so I can access Drive C and save all my important data.

Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

Yes, download Nero Software Bundle. (34MB download YEAH!!!) It took forever ut it made me a reliable bootable CD.

In order to create a bootable cd still you have to have access to windows. So you will need to have access to another computer. In that case it will be easier to connect the hard disk from your computer to other one as a slave disk, and then copy the data from it to either another hard disk or to cd/dvd.

if u have access to dos mode or if the computer prompt anything to write-

type help , this will show all commands , use the scan command

use it to scan c drive

this will scan drive in dos mode, then restart the pc

then use the safe mode to login

Now adays in markets there are direct window exp Cd's available, if you insert that in CD Room, automatically windows EXP starts without installing.

you can than copy data from C: to any disk.

• Crash

These sites might help. The first let's you create a recovery disc, the second offer solutions to correct errors.

NERO