in a riot what would you steal?

have fun here tiss christmas eve an i am at work. you all are family.

• mom
    Favorite Answer

I am sorry that you have to work on Christmas Eve and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I would not steal anything in a riot or at any other time.

I take great pride in the fact that I am one of the honest people anybody could know.

Source(s): " A liar and a thief walk the same road".

I will steal some textbooks, some pens, some money, some DVDs, some graphic novel, some soda, some candy, some laptop, some PS2, some PS3, some XBox 360, some Nintendo Wii, some Game Boy Micro, some PSP and give it all to the poor.

• Brian

Get Me Some Doggy Chow And lots of bones..

And a toy or 5 or 20

I Would Go In There Pockets And Take There Wallets/Money

hmm thats alot! okay

1. Ipods (like 10, all different kinds)

2. digital camera/camcorder

3. SOOOO many cds more than 150! ( i have a bag with me lol)

4. Candy ! but noit chocolate cuz it would melt

5. And Definitely Clothes, dress, jeans, t-shirts, bandanas! lol (again i have a Big bag with me, lol)

it depends on whats up 4 grabs.

imagine a riot that wud open Bill Gates bank vaults!!!!

i wud buy off Wall Street the next day!

well, i have actually been in a riot,

it was on a busy road and a freight truck had tipped over and everything tipped out, everyone (hundreds) literally went mad.

there was all sorts of stuff in there

in those situations, you grab anything you can.

one guy grabbed all the porn dvds XD

The cash in the register, cartons of cigarettes, any thing that is valuable that it can either use, give away or pawn, like a new computer, printer with ink cartridges(all they have for that printer) camera. lol

• TCSO

Mountain Dew. Oh God yes, Mountain Dew. You know my dentist was telling me the other day how I need to stop drinking Mountain Dew because it is bad for teeth. Then he pauses before suddenly exclaiming, "Hey! Wait...Mount- and...Do! I remember that joke!" He's a great dentist though!

Some liquor, a new bedspread, a few cars, oohhh and some steaks, real thick and juicy. And a PS3 for my Son

I wouldnt steal anything, i would walk around and shoot people who are stealing, espescially the dark ones, the looters. I would shoot them in the face with a 12 gage shotgun with 3" magnum buckshot. Then i would laff and have a cigerette, with my foot proped up on the pile of dead thiefs, like a trophy.