How much distance should be there between me and my computer?

I sit 10 hours daily infront of computer and i am worry about my eye. miximum how much distance should there be between me and my computer. ?

Favorite Answer

prolly bout a foot or 2, or get you a wireless keyboard and mouse, then hook the pc up to the TV and set back.

About18 inches should be about right. If you have a desk lamp that is flexible and the same height of your computer this should help. You can move it around so your eyes will not be so strained. I have one of those new bulbs that are energy savers. I think they are florescent. If you are not using these you may want to try them. Just be sure you have good lighting so your eyes will not be so strained, I got my little metal lamp at Target and it has really been nice.

• SFNDX

Keep at least 18 inch (1 and a half feet) between your head and your computer screen.

For more info:

http://ofcn.org/cyber.serv/hwp/hwc/eye/information...

There's no set amount, however I'd give it about an arms length between yourself and the screen.

A foot.

Hey sounds good to me LOL

Whatever is comfortable for you and your eyes. Try different distances......

A little more, a little more, until you can no longer reach your keyboard.