How do you deal with heart break?

I just got out of a really good relationship. and now I have more pain in my heart than I did before. I mean I was really happy with this guy. How am I supposed to get over him and my heart ache?

Favorite Answer

You say it was a really good relationship. I am guessing this is your feelings about the relationship since your not together any more? It doesn't matter how long you are with a person when you feel love it hurts when you split up. We all experience our hearts being torn apart and there is no special formula for getting over a love. You have to grieve (so to speak) while you live your life. Be grateful for having loved and lost then never knowing love. If it is was a good relationship for you then you feel blessed to have had it and wish him well. That is what real love is even when we can't have the person if we truly love them we wish them well. It is also important that you do not seclude yourself from friends and family. You must live your life and you will find someone again. No two loves are the same each one is special and you will always have those memories. You should feel your loss while moving forward in your life. Each day you move forward the easier it will become to be happy again.

If u were happy with him why did u break up anyways? If there is no chance to mend this relationship than divert ur mind to something else. Just engage urself to something else that u really love to do. Make some new boyfriends but dont rush into any serious relationship.

No one is "PERFECT". So, focus on his weak points. Criticize him instead of idealizing him! Try to THINK -NOT FEEL- how life would be with him if these weak qualities of him were somehow exaggerated. Slowly, by time, you will realize that he is just a simple man whom you idealize because this soothes you (in the short run!) If you want permanent solution, focus on his weaknesses and maybe in a while, instead of being sad, you will feel lucky you are separated. Have patience. It takes time but it passes for sure. Good luck, happy new year.

Only time dear. Pray for strength and for God to open new doors for you. You will be happy again.I believe there is something better for you out there. God Bless.Take the good from the relationship and you will always have the memories.

It takes time, keep busy doing what ever makes you happy. Keep your mind off him. KEEP BUSY

build a bridge & frikin get over it...there r other fish in the sea stupid!

Source(s): or u cud bcome an emo...

I always get drunk and go to the club and just replace him, it worked for me.

time baby.....only time