Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 decade ago

Whats the best way to stay awake?

Besides coffe? i mean come on.

Favorite Answer

My daughter's boyfriend (16) wrecked his car last night while driving home. He fell asleep at the wheel. Now my daughter is upset with me for not letting him spend the night....I would have let him but my significant other would have had a hissy fit about it and I wanted to preserve the peace for Christmas. The boy was okay but the car wasn't. I should have at least given him some advice on staying awake. I did offer him coffee but he declined. I should have told him to make sure his car wasn't too warm inside and to open a window. It was only a 30 minute drive so I don't know why he has the problem of falling asleep. My daughter told me before that he does it but friends with him usually watch him and keep him awake. Last night he was driving home alone though.

In my opinion, the best way to stay awake is..........

If feel sleepy, remember happy moments u spent, moments u spent with ur beloved ones ....u hav 2 love the work u r doing firstly.......

Participate in Yahoo! Answers

lol

Ther are drugs etc to keep you awake but your body tells you when you need to rest. Have a good sleep before hand when you want to stay up longer.

do u want to study by being awake ?

u should take a bath or wash ur face

still feeling sleepy then study by standing u wont feel sleepy

or u can move around the house or place so that ur consciousness will increase

Source(s): personal experience

Take a very cold bath. I've always used that when I'm feeling very exhausted to keep me awake.

How about you drink Cocaine?

Seriously, there is an energy drink called Cocaine. It's still new, and it's still looking to break out into the mainstream. I've tried it, and it tastes spicy. The creator says it's supposed to imitate the real symptoms of its namesake.

According to the site, it contains 350% more caffeine than the other leading energy drinks! Now that's alot!

Source(s): www.drinkcocaine.com

Well, most people use coffee...

energy drinks work ( I recommend lost or rockstar )

keeps you awake, when your drowsy,

or, not drugs, but pills from a drug store

not sure if those work though

watch a movie or talk to people

whenever I want to stay awake I watch a movie drink coffee and tea and eat food

or i talk to people if people are awake

Get 8 hours and try again... if not there is a new energy drink for women called "Go Girl".. its made for Women..it works!!