plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I HAVE GOT MANY FRIENDS. I LOVE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS. BUT A MONTHS AGO I MADE NEW FRIENDS AND REALIZED THAT THEY BECAME MY FRIENDS JUST TO TAKE MY ADVANTAGE. SO NOW I GET SCARED TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS . PLEASE TELL ME SHOULD I MAKE NEW FRIENDS OR NO?????? PLEASE DO NOT BE HARSH.

Favorite Answer

Yeah .. You Should Make New Friends..

But You Need To Know Them First..

=D..

Having a lot of Friends is fun, but not always. So when you want to have new friends be careful to choose the right friend which you can support and they can support you.Its ok, be nice but don't accept everyone as a friend and don't trust them as if you've known them from a long time.

• Come on be real, do you really think that you are not going to keep meeting people? Some become friends and some don't!

Just feel em out and don't get too close until you know them very well.

take any new friendships slowly, dont confide in someone you dont fully trust. Trust is built over time so just get to know people well before you trust them. Also if you show you are confident in yourself, people are less likely to think they can take advantage of you. So be strong and stop being afraid of people

you desire some rectifications. in line with threat ur diary could be like this: expensive Diary, immediately, i became woken up via my offended mom, KNOCKING at my door. i peeked at my alarm clock, I knew that I had overslept. I splashed chilly water on my face till now getting dressed. i became drained and sleepy, because of the fact I stayed up virtually all night. when I have been given to college, I skipped over my frineds, Christina and Naiomi, i became too drained to be attentive to them. For the entire day, I saved imagining how cool it may be of me being a undercover agent and dealing for the MI6. So I have been given each and all the teachers' swearword for no longer CONCENTRATING of their instructions. It became an uneventful day at school, i became SOO chuffed to return domicile. It became an excellent night, I LAY on my mattress, watching the shining stars upon the enormous sky. properly my expensive Diary, no longer something somewhat happend immediately. it somewhat is all i can write, candy needs to me! you're writing on your own diary,Debra!uncomplicated, be greater casual. all of it seems so formal, like a checklist! Make your diary greater energetic with exclamations and self-invented words so as which you will savour your diary everytime you look at it. yet i could say that your English is amazingly sturdy. Are you incredibly chinese language?Your call and ur pals' names dont look so! Will i'm getting the ten factors???????????????

if they wanted to take advantage of you they were never really friends. so yes make new friends because you cant have too many and we all need them.

• Rick R

First off, stop yelling!!! How did these people take advantage of you by becoming your friend? My suggestion is to have a few close friends and a lot of aquaintances.

Just be a little less trusting when you make friends and remember that not everybody has your best interest at heart.

Of course you should make new friends. Just pick them wisely and get to know them very well before you trust them.

Don't be crazy for anything in life. Let them come spontaneously. You can register your name in some penfriend site www.az.penfriends.com etc, and try out for good friends to reply to you. If you want I can also be friend of yours, send a message in my profile.