Yahoo Avatars?

How do I Get alot of different stuff for my yahoo avatar or where can i go to get free clothing, Hair, face,etc for my yahoo avatar please help oh i already know about the avatar page for yahoo besides there it does not really have a whole lot of stuff

Favorite Answer

Try MySpace.

You must hit on your picture which will take you to a page where it says would you like to edit your profile, click on that then your picture will show where another question is asked would you like to change your avatar, click then it comes up with all different types of clothing, accessories etc. etc.

everything is there in the Yahoo page itself for AVATARS. Just browse and find different clothes, hair, mood, select and save.

sign in to yahoo messenger after that you will find a smiley icon click on it then you will see there the customize your yahoo avatar button

• Another question was asked very similar to this one and I'm interested to know the answer too...... will keep posted.......