Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Is There a thing where you can record your guitar on the computer.?

or can you buy a device that cna record it??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • LS
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

pretty simple. you need an intereface and software.

go down to guitar center for the interface. they'll help you out pretty well. as for sofware-calk walk makes an inexpensive software by the name of calk walk guitar pro (something like that-what it is is just a recording\sequencing software..very easy to use and set up. takes about 2 mintues if even that to set up.)

i'd start with both of those. by the way i've been producing and making my own records for over 15 years.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ja mon get it on a sound card. Hey Dude break down and buy a ZOOM MRS-16 08 16 track recorder. I got one and I jam every day on it. It has so many functions like a full drum machine, effects, big HD. Check it out on the zoom website. I had a Zoom MRS-4 which is a 4 track but this 16 tracker is a killer. Save your bucks it's only about 800 bucks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a fan of the USB interface and software from PreSonus. I particularly like the Firepod since you can do instruments, microphones etc. Check it out below.

• 1 decade ago

There are several kinds of software that do that. One is called Soundforge and is supposed to be pretty good. I'm getting one when I get the money.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well there are some kinds of electric guitars that can be directly connected to the pc if not check out www.download.com good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.