Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Is There a thing where you can record your guitar on the computer.?

or can you buy a device that cna record it??

• LS
    Favorite Answer

pretty simple. you need an intereface and software.

go down to guitar center for the interface. they'll help you out pretty well. as for sofware-calk walk makes an inexpensive software by the name of calk walk guitar pro (something like that-what it is is just a recording\sequencing software..very easy to use and set up. takes about 2 mintues if even that to set up.)

i'd start with both of those. by the way i've been producing and making my own records for over 15 years.

ja mon get it on a sound card. Hey Dude break down and buy a ZOOM MRS-16 08 16 track recorder. I got one and I jam every day on it. It has so many functions like a full drum machine, effects, big HD. Check it out on the zoom website. I had a Zoom MRS-4 which is a 4 track but this 16 tracker is a killer. Save your bucks it's only about 800 bucks.

I'm a fan of the USB interface and software from PreSonus. I particularly like the Firepod since you can do instruments, microphones etc. Check it out below.

There are several kinds of software that do that. One is called Soundforge and is supposed to be pretty good. I'm getting one when I get the money.

well there are some kinds of electric guitars that can be directly connected to the pc if not check out www.download.com good luck